Most individuals would like to earn extra money and turn out to be financially unbiased, however they don’t have a superb enterprise concept or know how you can begin a brand new profession. In case you’re able to reinvent your monetary life, boosting your earnings is important.
To debate profession, enterprise, and incomes extra, I interviewed Paula Pant, founding father of the private finance web site, AffordAnything.com. She’s additionally the host of the Afford Something podcast, a author, speaker, and media commentator, who focuses on actual property investing and creating monetary independence.
Paula has been featured in quite a few monetary media shops, together with Forbes, Kiplinger, Lifehacker, The New York Occasions, PBS, Market Cash, The Washington Publish, and lots of others. Paula gained a Society of Skilled Journalists award for on-line video reporting and was one in every of six journalists honored as an SPJ Range Fellow in 2010.
On the Cash Woman podcast, Paula and I cowl a wide range of matters, together with:
- How self-awareness makes you higher at cash administration and incomes extra.
- Methods to get unstuck from a nine-to-five job that isn’t best for you and transition safely into your finest profession.
- Suggestions for constructing a worthwhile aspect hustle that aligns together with your monetary objectives.
- The function of alternative prices in your monetary life.
- Tips on how to actually afford something.
- The true definition of economic independence.
[Listen to the interview using the embedded audio player or on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher, and Spotify]
What questions do you’ve got about turning into self-employed or incomes extra? Depart a voicemail for Laura by calling 302-364-0308. Comply with her on Instagram and join her weekly publication at LauraDAdams.com.