Most school college students know subsequent to nothing about cash. Even worse, a lot of them signal on to costly pupil loans with nearly no plan on how they’re going to pay it again. Whereas that is the common, some individuals, like Nathan Kennedy, host of The New Cash Podcast, did issues otherwise.
Though he overspent a bit going out in school, Nathan graduated with a level and $40,000 in money, a MASSIVE quantity for any school pupil. By way of making use of for grants, working at on-campus jobs, and gathering tip cash as a bartender, Nathan was in a position to graduate in a stable place, permitting him to take a position closely within the inventory market throughout the 2020 crash.
Now, Nathan teaches others how they’ll strengthen their monetary place via laborious work, planning, and fixed content material consumption. When you’ve got kids who’re in highschool, school, or are newly graduated, ship them this episode to allow them to have a leg up on future funds!
Click on right here to pay attention on Apple Podcasts.
Hearken to the Podcast Right here
Learn the Transcript Right here
Watch the Podcast Right here
Assist us attain new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a ranking and evaluation! It takes simply 30 seconds. Thanks! We actually recognize it!
In This Episode We Cowl
- The significance of monitoring your bills and budgeting correctly
- Imaginative and prescient boards, each day logs, and different methods to plan to your success
- Pursuing grants and scholarships WHILE faculty is in session
- Changing into a fixed content material shopper
- Cash errors that many school college students make (and find out how to keep away from them)
- Making time for well being, health, and no-phone leisure
- And So A lot Extra!