Breakdown of Rocket’s assessment rating
- Affordability: 14.75/15
- Availability: 14/15
- Borrower expertise: 10/10
Professionals and cons
- Low down cost requirement (as little as 3 p.c down)
- Customer support concerning new loans obtainable seven days every week by way of cellphone or chat
- No brick-and-mortar places
- Doesn’t supply USDA loans, residence fairness strains of credit score (HELOCs) or residence fairness loans
- Restricted details about lender charges obtainable on-line
Debtors seeking to simply evaluate charges, study extra in regards to the mortgage course of and apply for a mortgage, all on-line.
Quicken Loans has an A+ score from the Higher Enterprise Bureau and Rocket Mortgage has a 3.8 score out of 5 stars from Trustpilot. Quicken Loans has obtained the best buyer satisfaction rating from J.D. Energy for 11 consecutive years for mortgage origination, and for seven consecutive years for mortgage servicing.
Refinancing with Rocket Mortgage
After creating an account, you possibly can apply for a refinance by means of the Rocket Mortgage web site or app. As of July 2021, Rocket Mortgage’s refinance charges had been barely larger than the nationwide common for 30- and 15-year fixed-rate loans.
To find out a mortgage lender’s SimpleScore, The Easy Greenback’s editorial crew charges lenders on a scale of 1 to 5 stars primarily based on a wide range of components referring to the lender’s services. The Easy Greenback’s companions compensate us, however our opinions are our personal, and associate relationships don’t affect our evaluations. Right here is our full methodology.
Click on right here to view the remainder of Rocket Mortgage client evaluations.