- In case you are searching for an extended learn, this Mom Jones article appears on the crypto craze and the query of whether or not or not it’s rational to leap into this market.
- The Federal Reserve Financial institution of San Francisco takes a have a look at a proposal to difficulty a 50-year Treasury Bond. (FRBSF.org)
- Learn the most recent on numbers of quits and job openings and wage development. (Reuters)
- Current residence gross sales reached an eight-month excessive in September. (Reuters)
- Job development over the summer time was underestimated. (WAPO-subscription could also be required)
- In case you care to look to historical past for an concept of how we’ll come out of this pandemic recession, The Reformed Dealer appears on the aftermath of the final nice pandemic 100 years in the past.
- Ought to cities think about changing these now empty workplace buildings into housing? (Politico)
- Up for a 20-minute podcast (or learn the transcript)? Information@Wharton appears on the introduced breakup of each GE and J&J and way forward for the Conglomerate.
- Here’s a abstract from Adam Minsky (Forbes) of who will get aid within the first wave of $715 of scholar mortgage forgiveness. See additionally newest information at BankRate.com.
- Appears to be like like working within the Peace Corps was ignored of this primary replace to the Public Service Mortgage Forgiveness Program. (NYT-subscription could also be required)
- The massive price of residing improve in social safety funds comes at a value to these nonetheless contributing, shifting the revenue cap up. (Funding Information)
- There’s a large rift forming between Visa and Amazon as Amazon stops accepting Visa’s issued within the UK on account of “excessive charges.” (Reuters)
- Eleven states and probably extra to analyze “META” concerning Instagram’s influence on teenagers. (Forbes) (CNN)