Quant Community, the creator of Overledger, a safe, easy, and cost-effective API connection platform to all main DLTs, just lately introduced the reside launch of the Overledger 2.0 model. The improve contains essential functionalities to be used on mainnets together with different thrilling new options, together with:
- New API – The brand new Overledger API has been remodeled into “one API for every little thing”, bridging the worldwide ecosystems of DLTs and APIs.
- Standardised – Primarily based on ISO TC/307 offering easy and customary interface to entry all supported DLTs and blockchains.
- Safe & Scalable – Carried out OAuth federated authentication requirements, enabling single sign-on for enterprise clients and applied scalability and resilience updates for cloud infrastructure.
Overledger 2.0 helps knowledge transformation for fee transactions to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. Plus, the brand new SDK V2.0 is extra light-weight; with its knowledge transformation performance largely moved into Overledger V2.0’s put together service.
- Importing of Personal key right into a JKS file.
- Signing for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple fee transactions.
- Producing an entry token and refresh token utilizing: Consumer ID, Consumer Secret, Overledger UI Username, Overledger UI Password.
For extra particulars, see the beneath guides:
Overledger permits new forms of functions to be constructed. By breaking down DLT silos with Quant’s patented cross-DLT expertise, out there through REST API, Overledger offers a spread of highly effective cross-DLT transaction sorts. This enables functions to simply entry, replace and transfer knowledge and belongings held on all of the DLTs and blockchains clients use to function their companies.