- A brand new official documentary video provides away some secrets and techniques of the Nothing Cellphone 1.
- The telephone could have a light-up again and also will be a StockX unique, possible for a restricted time.
- This video is a part of a brand new sequence, so we must always discover out much more quickly.
Nothing’s Carl Pei, previously of OnePlus, is not any stranger to creating documentaries about what goes on at his place of work. What labored for OnePlus ought to work for Nothing, proper? It appears that evidently approach as a result of Nothing posted the primary a part of a self-promoting documentary sequence earlier in the present day.
The video is definitely sort of boring, spending a full seven minutes displaying Nothing workers preparing for work. Finally, issues do get attention-grabbing, although, and also you get to see the Nothing Cellphone 1.
Regardless of Nothing’s makes an attempt to cowl up the main points, the video provides away just a few notable secrets and techniques:
- 8:03 — The Nothing Cellphone 1 has a light-up again. You possibly can clearly see that the telephone lights up within the man’s palms right here. The sunshine seems to comply with the trajectory of the mysterious image Carl Pei confirmed off when he introduced the telephone’s existence. Somebody within the background exclaims “OK. Oh wow. Wow.”
- 9:29 — Nina Scott, Nothing’s Senior Influencer Supervisor, reveals that StockX is perhaps a part of the launch of the telephone. Scott says this is able to make sense since will probably be the very first place you should purchase the telephone. StockX is a consumers/sellers market just like eBay however for high-level gadgets which might be vetted. It’s possible the primary Nothing telephone shall be bought there first for a restricted time and in restricted portions.
- 14:46 — You possibly can see an unblurred shot of the telephone in Carl Pei’s palms right here.
Clearly, that is simply the primary video in a small sequence. It’s possible the following movies will give away little tidbits as effectively. Keep tuned.