Need to study extra in regards to the challenges dealing with first gen college students as they make selections about increased schooling?
As a Senior Faculty Success Supervisor on the Boys and Women Membership of the Peninsula (SF Bay Space), Jaime Barajas makes use of his personal private experiences to assist his shoppers navigate the college-going course of. Hearken to this podcast to study extra about Jaime’s strategy, how he makes use of NGPF’s Payback sport and the way he helps college students overcome the myriad hurdles of their path. Take pleasure in!
- 0:00~2:13 Introduction
- 2:13~7:08 Private expertise making use of and selecting a faculty as a primary technology school scholar
- 7:08~14:34 How private expertise informs Jaime’s present work
- 14:34~21:35 Excited about school as an funding
- 21:35~27:15 Establishing college students for achievement
- 27:15~27:33 A phrase from NGPF
- 27:33~34:52 How the Summer time Academy is ready up
- 34:52~40:52 Taking part in Time for Payback with seniors
- 40:52~42:45 Main classes to show college students about going to varsity
- 42:45~47:17 The hidden challenges of faculty
- 47:17~50:08 The adjustment to alter
- 50:08~53:04 Widespread struggles of first-generation college students
- 53:04~54:36 Conclusion
Try NGPF’s Paying for Faculty Unit web page for extra classes and actions on this essential subject.
Mark Salisbury has made it his mission to extend transparency on the subject of school prices. Hear from Mark on this episode of the NGPF Podcast.