ICICI Financial institution has tied up with SWIFT to supply immediate facility for cross-border inward remittances as per the press launch on 2nd June 2021. This facility aids in serving to the abroad companion banks to immediately ship remittances on behalf of their clients to the Indian beneficiaries.
Allow us to take a look on the key advantages from ICICI Financial institution’s cross-border remittance inward facility.
- This facility makes ICICI Financial institution the primary Financial institution in Asia-Pacific and second globally to offer the service known as ‘SWIFT gpi Immediate’
- Quantity over Rs. 2 lakh may be despatched to assist the abroad companion banks and make a dependable and immediate cross border remittances
- With this facility, from the business follow of no less than a number of hours turnaround time may be considerably diminished
- This service is offered 24×7 and one year
- The SWIFT gpi platform additionally supplies the end-to-end monitoring of funds
- Non-resident Indians can go to their Financial institution abroad and might provoke remittance transaction by means of ‘SWIFT gpi Immediate’
- There’s an entire readability on chargers for the sender as all the small print relating to e-charges are levied by the middleman financial institution on ‘SWIFT gpi’ platform