Gran Colombia Gold (TSX:GCM,OTCQX:TPRFF) has launched its marketing campaign on the Investing Information Community.
Gran Colombia Gold (TSX:GCM,OTCQX:TPRFF) stands as the most important underground gold and silver producer with a number of mines in operation at its high-grade Segovia asset, which constantly ranks within the phrase’s high 10 highest-grade mines. Gran Colombia presents distinctive mine constructing and working experience throughout Latin America.
Its flagship Segovia operations is a world-class, multi-million-ounce high-grade gold mining operation that has been producing gold for greater than 150 years. Situated in a gold mining advanced in Colombia’s Segovia-Remedios mining district within the Division of Antioquia, the challenge hosts manufacturing from 4 underground mines: Providencia, El Silencio, Sandra Ok and Carla. Gran Colombia’s cumulative gold manufacturing from 2011 via 2020 stands at roughly 1.3 million ounces from processing 3.1 million tonnes of fabric at a mean head grade of 13.8 g/t.
Gran Colombia’s Firm Highlights
- Gran Colombia Gold Corp. is a mid-tier Latin American gold producer targeted on creating and exploring its high-quality challenge portfolio throughout high mining districts in Colombia and Guyana.
- The corporate’s administration and management staff brings a long time of mixed experience and a confirmed observe document of mine constructing and working in Latin America.
- The flagship Segovia Operation consists of 4 high-quality, high-grade gold mines known as El Silencio, Sandra Ok, Providencia and Carla situated within the Segovia-Remedios mining district of Antioquia, Colombia, and important brownfield exploration prospects.
- Gran Colombia’s Toroparu gold deposit in Western Guyana presents is fully-funded to start out manufacturing by 2024 and has distinctive underexplored discovery potential.
- The corporate has further tasks and pursuits in Denarius, Aris Gold Company, and Western Atlas Assets Inc. which add to shareholder worth.
- In August 2021, Gran Colombia strengthened its liquidity by securing a US$300 million providing of 6.875 % senior unsecured notes due 2026.
- Gran Colombia continues to pay month-to-month dividends and has a robust stability sheet supported by the Free Money Stream generated by its Segovia Operations.