FTX US’ common every day buying and selling quantity skyrocketed 512% in its third quarter versus the second quarter and hit a peak of $807 million throughout a 24-hour interval on Sept. 7, the crypto derivatives trade stated Thursday.
- FTX US recorded a median every day quantity of $360 million for the quarter, the corporate stated in a press launch.
- The corporate famous its platform consumer rely rose 52% within the quarter versus the second quarter.
- The trade added that it held about 4.5% of the U.S. crypto spot market quantity on the finish of the third quarter, up from about 2% at starting the quarter.
- FTX US stated that the closing of its acquisition of LedgerX would permit the corporate to “present licensed crypto futures and choices to our retail and institutional clients, and has positioned us within the distinctive place to reshape the U.S. derivatives market.”
- FTX US additionally plans to be in “fixed communication” with regulatory companies and is “hoping to play a central position in defining crypto regulatory coverage within the U.S.,” FTX US President Brett Harrison stated within the assertion.