European Lithium (ASX:EUR,FRA:PF8) has launched its marketing campaign on the Investing Information Community
European Lithium (ASX:EUR,FRA:PF8) focuses on its wholly-owned Wolfsberg Lithium mission situated in Carinthia, Austria. The pre-existing mine is situated in a mining-friendly area with a number of mineral discoveries within the surrounding space. The property includes a high-grade lithium useful resource at a mean grade of 1 % of lithium hydroxide, with a complete useful resource of 10.98 million tonnes primarily based on measured, indicated and inferred.
European Lithium’s Firm Highlights
- European Lithium Ltd. (ASX:EUR,FRA:PF8) is a mining exploration and improvement firm centered on exploring, figuring out and buying lithium in Europe.
- The corporate goals to develop into the primary native lithium provider into an built-in European battery provide chain.
- The corporate’s sole focus is on its wholly-owned superior Wolfsberg Lithium mission situated in Carinthia, Austria, which is a high-grade lithium useful resource at a mean grade of 1 % of lithium oxide (Li2O) with a complete useful resource of 10.98 million tonnes primarily based on measured, indicated, and inferred.
- The Wolfsberg Lithium mission useful resource estimate is anticipated to double primarily based on constructive drill outcomes with manufacturing set for 2023.
- European Lithium is supported by varied strategic partnerships together with Dorfner Anzaplan, KMI, and the European Battery Alliance.
- The corporate is led by a administration group with many years of expertise and success within the mining and finance markets.