- A Singapore-flagged container ship crashed into the Port of Taichung in Taiwan on Sunday morning, based on Central Information Company.
- The bow of the 13-year-old, 143-meter lengthy Asiatic Solar seems badly broken from the incident. It additionally took out elements of a berth.
- There have been no casualties to crew or port workers, based on the vessel’s proprietor, Asiatic Lloyd.
- The cargo was additionally not broken and the incident didn’t trigger any air pollution, the delivery firm mentioned.
- A video of the incident involving the vessel has been making its rounds on social media.
One other video from Taiwan’s Central Information Company confirmed the ship being towed away after the crash.
The Port of Taichung didn’t instantly reply to Insider’s requests for remark.