The automotive pump market is anticipated to witness a major progress in 2021, because of the implementation of assorted carbon emission norms throughout varied international locations. A research by Future Market Insights (FMI) on automotive pump market has forecast it to reach US$ 106.0 Mn by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast years (2021-2031).
The rising passenger vehicle sales will remain a chief growth driver. In terms of vehicle type, passenger vehicle segment is forecast to remain dominant, accounting for over 70% of sales recorded in the market.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-541
Key Takeaways of Automotive Pump Market Study
- After a period of slow growth amid COVID-19, the automotive pump sales is poised to recover, exhibiting nearly 6% Y-o-Y growth in 2021
- The demand from the U.S. will remain a chief growth driver as the country continues accounting for over 80% of sales registered in North America
- Increasing passenger vehicle production will support growth in the U.K., enabling it to register 3.5% Y-o-Y growth in 2021
- Within Western Europe, Germany, France, and Spain are expected to emerge as key pockets for sales
- While China will continue dominating APEJ on the back of booming vehicle production, the demand from India and South Korea will continue rising at a positive rate
- Japan will emerge as a highly lucrative market exhibiting positively rising sales through the forecast period
“The increasing demand for environment friendly vehicles aimed at curbing carbon emission is expected to provide an impetus to compact utility vehicle sales. Compact size, low fuel consumption and high performance of compact utility vehicles are key factors boosting their sales. This also will create attractive opportunities for automotive pump sales in the coming years,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Who is winning?
- In October, Johnson acquired Stackpole International, a prominent engine & transmission pumps and powder metal components supplier.
- In October, Magna International’s powertrain manufacturing unit in Benevento, Italy, completed production of five million oil pumps for the Fiat 1.4-litre engine since 2005
Some of the leading players operating in the market are Delphi Automotive, DENSO Corporation, ZF TRW, Johnson Electric and Continental AG.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-541
Global Automotive Pump Market by Segments
- Fuel Supply Pump
- Fuel Injection Pump
- Transmission Oil Pump
- Conventional Engine Oil Pump
- Variable Engine Oil Pump
- Steering Pump
- Coolant Pump
- Windshield Washer Pump
- Vacuum Pump
- Sales Channel
- Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Two Wheeler