This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Point out Animal Spirits and obtain 20% off your subscription value whenever you initially enroll for the service.
We focus on:
- Why is there a lot cash in financial institution financial savings accounts incomes nothing?
- Which of the largest shares are probably the most susceptible to competitors?
- The issue with historic analogs within the markets
- Why imitation results in monetary manias
- The SPAC crash everybody noticed coming
- Why are rates of interest a lot greater within the crypto area?
- Why would somebody borrow in opposition to their crypto holdings?
- Why are extra ladies going to varsity now than males?
- Housing costs are even crazier globally than they’re within the U.S.
- Why aren’t extra folks flipping homes proper now?
- Lease costs are going nuts
- No, Social Safety isn’t going to expire of cash
Hear right here:
Tales talked about:
- Why monetary manias persist
- SPAC rout erases $75 billion in start-up worth
- The SEC has informed us it desires to sue us over Lend
- Why stablecoins supply such excessive charges of curiosity
- Crypto followers borrow to purchase vehicles, homes and extra
- Crypto corporations bought extra funding final quarter than in all of 2020
- A era of American males surrender on faculty
- Why U.S. housing costs aren’t as loopy as you suppose
- Wall Avenue can’t get sufficient fixer-upper homes
- The speedy enhance in rents
- Social Safety is projected to be bancrupt a yr sooner than anticipated
- Can younger folks nonetheless count on to get Social Safety?
Books talked about:
- The Delusion of Crowds by William Bernstein
Charts talked about:
Video talked about:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback, suggestions or suggestions.
Observe us on Fb, Instagram and YouTube.
Take a look at our t-shirts, espresso mugs, stickers and different assorted swag right here and right here.
Subscribe right here:
- Google Play